Every Witch Way is a group of Witches in Arkansas with various paths. We are brought together by the desire to develop our understanding of Witchcraft, and delve deeper into our spiritual practices. Some of us are public, while other members are “in the broom closet”. We respect the privacy and safety of our members and you must log in to access the discussions and classes.
This group is not restricted to Pagans or Wiccans, but is open to the rainbow of spiritual possibilities including Agnostics, Atheists, Christians, etc. The group follows a loose organizational structure with Leaders/Coordinators and Members. When Members complete the intro to Witchcraft course, they may choose to lead a ritual or begin a community service project. This rotational leadership allows for more individual growth without anyone burning out or getting an inflated ego. We are not a “fifty shade of the Great Rite” type of group. Rituals are not skyclad, and the Great Rite is performed symbolically. We are LGBTQIA+ friendly, non-denominational, and signatories to Declaration 127.
When you join Every Witch Way, you have access to online and in-person classes, rituals, and events.
- You must live in the state of Arkansas.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must accept and be willing to participate with people of other races, genders, religions, and sexual orientations.
- You must not be on the sex offenders registry.
- You must swear to keep the identity of other members secret.
- You may not distribute educational materials from the website or study groups to anyone outside of the group.
Rituals & Events in Arkansas
Join us for special events like crystal digging, Sabbat and Esbat rituals, and field trips to beautiful locations like Muir Woods National Monument in Arkansas.